Homes for Sale in Biltmore Jewel, Phoenix, AZ
Situated in the heart of Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ, in a prime Biltmore Corridor location, the gated community of Biltmore Jewel is truly a gem filled with elegant Tuscan-style townhomes.
Your walkthrough to Biltmore Jewel will make you feel like you have just entered a historic, rustic Tuscan world-like charm with authentic attention to detail from streets to houses. Homes for sale in Biltmore, AZ seize homebuyers’ hearts with how each showcases the extreme care and expert craftsmanship that Trend Homes uses to construct this upscale community and all of their other communities. It is also a quiet neighborhood adjacent to 24th and Camelback, ideal for families with kids. For questions and more information about the neighborhood of Biltmore Jewel, please do not hesitate to give our team a call or send us a message, and we will be glad to assist you in every way we can.
COMPREHENSIVE REAL ESTATE OPTION: As one of the most prestigious Phoenix luxury communities, the Biltmore area features diverse homes ranging from high-rise condominiums with city views to gated patio homes to equestrian properties and multi-million-dollar luxury estates. With all these home types, Biltmore Jewel gives more flexible options for every homebuyer interested in moving to the neighborhood.
PRIME AMENITIES: Biltmore Jewel is undoubtedly a family-friendly community with a guard-gated security system. In addition, homes for sale in Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ provide access to a community pool with BBQ area, complete with white-clothed cabanas and an oversized 20-person hot tub for relaxation. Biltmore Jewel also provides comfortable walking paths that connect the community. The neighborhood is also within walking distance of Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic School. Families living in Biltmore Jewel can enjoy more free time with their loved ones since excellent amenities are readily available within the community borders.
ENTERTAINMENT AND CONVENIENCES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: With proximity to Aztec Park, Cavalier Campus, Meredith Square, and Kelton Manors neighborhoods, Biltmore Jewel residents enjoy easy access to many establishments, including restaurants, markets, shops, and businesses in the Greater Phoenix, AZ area. However, residents can enjoy these without visiting the neighboring area as Biltmore Jewel is loaded with casual and high-end dining, shopping, and entertainment. It is also close to all the great attractions Phoenix offers, plus 18 holes of premier golf at the Biltmore Golf Course and award-winning restaurants. Houses in Biltmore Phoenix are also extremely close to the freeway, which is a ticket to anywhere, including Sky Harbor Airport.
Phoenix, AZ Real Estate Information
Homes in Biltmore Jewel, Phoenix, AZ
5 Real Estate Facts About Biltmore Jewel, Phoenix, AZ
- Homes for sale in Biltmore, AZ sales prices range from $475,000 to $575,000, with a median list price of $584,900 and an average price of $403.76 per square foot.
- The majority of residences in Biltmore Jewel feature exquisite Tuscan-style architecture and have at least two- to three-bedroom and 2.5- to three-bathroom floor plans with interior floor space spanning from 1,200 to 2,140 square feet.
- Most Biltmore Jewel condos for sale are priced between $584,900 and more than $1 million with two to three beds and two to 3.5 bath arrangements.
- Many of Biltmore Jewel’s homes are designed with elegance. The front-facing townhomes have a balcony beckoning to onlookers with an endearing arch feature above the balcony entrance. Homebuyers can also expect a two-car garage, wood or stone flooring, and custom European kitchens replete with stainless steel appliances.
- Homes in Biltmore Jewel are mostly townhomes spearheaded and developed by Trend Homes in 2006. Currently, there are only 67 townhomes in the community.
Homes for Sale
Latest Homes for Sale in Biltmore Jewel, Phoenix, AZ
On the Map
Biltmore Jewel Map
25th Street serves as the primary access point to enter the Biltmore Jewel neighborhood. The community is located a few minutes away from Cavalier Campus and Meredith Square.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Since 2012, we have bought, sold, and managed residential real estate in the greater Phoenix area. We are committed to providing professional, reliable, and top-notch service to all our clients.
From first-time homebuyers to seasoned investors, we are experienced in all facets of the market. We take pride in listening to your needs and expectations and delivering on our promises.
We love what we do, which shows in our performance, client reviews, and repeat business. Connect with us today!