Homes for Sale in Alicante at Valencia, Chandler, AZ
Alicante is one of the seven beautiful gated communities in the master-planned community of Valencia in Chandler, AZ.
The Phoenix area has been growing exponentially over the past two decades, and Alicante at Valencia is one of the neighborhoods built to accommodate the growing number of residents. There are 48 homes in the community currently. One of the significant benefits of Alicante is the affordability of what other Americans would consider luxury housing. Homes for sale in Alicante at Valencia Chandler include all the elements of luxurious old-world sophistication that attract homebuyers in Chandler. Only interior streets surround this community – no loud or main roads, and the paved and lighted walking paths are designed into the layout of the small community, adding an extra layer of comfort for its residents. If you have questions or are interested in homes for sale in Alicante at Valencia, Chandler, please feel free to message or call us; we will be glad to assist you in realizing your dream home in Arizona!
AMENITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT: In addition to the safe environment that being in a gated community provides, residents of Alicante also enjoy the green spaces with tot lots and walking paths, perfect for families with kids.
CONVENIENT LOCATION: Alicante at Valencia Chandler AZ homes enjoys the convenience of Chandler’s location, which is a central part of and is accessible to the Phoenix Metro Area. Specifically, the community is located in Greater Phoenix, AZ, right in the heart of Valencia, surrounded by other Valencia neighborhoods, such as San Sebastian, Finestera, Andorra, and Pontevedra. It is a short drive from major highways running through Phoenix and a reasonable commute into the city if you want to work in Phoenix but live on the outskirts.
VIBRANT SHOPPING AND DINING SCENE: Entertainment and savory foods are never far away! Aside from parks and amenities Alicante provides, the residents can also have fun in several restaurants, shopping centers, great downtown with fun nightlife, and local establishments nearby Valencia.
Chandler, AZ Real Estate Information
Homes in Alicante at Valencia, Chandler, AZ
5 Real Estate Facts About Alicante at Valencia, Chandler, AZ
- Homes for sale in Alicante at Valencia Chandler have market selling prices, often ranging from $985,000 to $1.1 million.
- Homes in the community are designed with at least 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms and enjoy a living space that spans between 3,000 to 5,000 square feet.
- Alicante is one of the communities with the largest lots in Valencia, with lot sizes ranging from 10,000 to 17,000 square feet and an average lot size of 13,000 square feet. Some homes are built in 3 of the cul-de-sac lots.
- There are only single-story homes in this community, and they were built by T.W. Lewis from 2006 to 2009.
- All homes feature 2×6 exterior construction and 10′ interior doors, and 12’+ ceilings. About 85% of homes have pools. Moreover, Alicante’s homes are among the best in Valencia, with luxury upgrades and designs, including separate guest casitas, 3- to 4-car garages, and exterior courtyards with fireplaces.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Alicante at Valencia Chandler, AZ
On the Map
Alicante at Valencia Map
E San Pedro Place, which connects to Desert Jewel Boulevard in the northwest part of the neighborhood, is the main gateway to enter and exit the Alicante at Valencia community in Chandler, AZ.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Over the past 12 years, we have bought, sold, and managed residential real estate in the greater Phoenix area. We are committed to providing professional, reliable, and top-notch service to all our clients.
From first-time homebuyers to seasoned investors, we are experienced in all facets of the market. We take pride in listening to your needs and expectations and delivering on our promises.
We love what we do, which shows in our performance, client reviews, and repeat business. Connect with us today!
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Chandler, AZ
Things to Do in Alicante at Valencia
Schools in Alicante at Valencia
|John and Carol Carlson Elementary School||PK - 6||Public|
|Santan Junior High School||7 - 8||Public|
|Arizona College Prep Erie Campus||7 - 12||Public|